Sunday, October 28, 2007
posted by The Alcatraz Kid at 11:56 AM
So I went paint balling with a couple of friends last weekend for the first time. I really had no idea what to expect. I went to camp pendleton ( which was evacuated, and may be on fire, I don't know). Anyway, I didn't have any gear of my own so I rented the gun, mask, pods to carry more paint, air tank, but I kept having to buy more paint balls.

When the first game started, everyone started moving, and yelling, so I just got behind a bunker and bunker and tried not to get shot. I started to get the hang of it, and my team won the first game. The second game didn't go so well, we got all of 5 people on their side out, and we only had about 5 guys left (including me), so I did the only responsible thing to do........I went in for a suicide run. This idea looked much better in my head then it did after I had been shot in the head, chest, and gun. It stung but I took two or three guys with me.

We went to some different fields, but the part I didn't understand, was that when it was all over, between my two friends and I, I had the most bruises by far. One had two, the other had none, and I had 16. 16!!!! Ca you believe that! Despite the fact that I was limping for two days, I had a great time, and will try to do it again soon.