Saturday, October 20, 2007
posted by The Alcatraz Kid at 10:35 PM
It has taken me two whole days, but renovations to the blog are almost done. I might change a few things here and there, butfor the most part, I have changed the template, and some other things thanks to html. I am just beging to learn about the miles of code that makes up my blog. With a little help, I may be able to eventually find a way to put videos, music, and all those other fun html toys.
Anyway, I have officially remodelled the blog with a nice Bat theme to it. I am very proud of my new accomplishment, and I am happy to announce the new "BAT BLOG"
 



2 Comments:


At October 21, 2007 at 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I have several suggestions, several of which have to do with spelling and punctuation. Only one has to do with privacy . . . which means that you'll be taking your name off this page. :)

 

At October 28, 2007 at 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

I'm looking forward to the content that will arrive!