Saturday, August 4, 2007
posted by The Alcatraz Kid at 9:52 PM
When I left home to visit my mom for the summer, i was originally going to take the train, meaning I could have taken as much stuff as I wanted. I could have brought my bike, my game systems, my laptop, and theoretically my snake( which i would have never brought because my mom hates it and i wouldn't want anything "MYSTERIOUSLY" happening to him). Unfortunaly, I had to fly for a reason i can't really remember, but i was forced to leave most everything but my clothes behind. I don't know how much longer i can last not having all of the things i used daily, before summer started. I'm afraid that i'll go home and not remember how to use anything and that all of my pets will not remember me, and my room has been rented out to some stranger, and all of my things were given to my sister to sell away, and use the money to buy clothes for her!!!!!!!!!! But i'm having a good time with my mom over the summer, and i'll be going home soon so i'm just going to try to enjoy being with my mom cause i don't see her that often and we're going camping next week. WOOOOHOOO!!!!
 



2 Comments:


At August 5, 2007 at 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Whoa! Like the new layout -- have you been noodling around with HTML? >sigh< I'll be the only one who isn't all techie-cool.

We haven't rented out your room. The snake needs to be held, but will remember you. You will remember how to play video games (dang), but will also remember to finsih your summer reading (tick tock, handsome) and walk the dog.

 

At August 6, 2007 at 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

haha, you've just given me a great idea!!!! I'm in need of some new clothes :) Mwahahahahahahaha! JK